Some of our recent projects include:
- Preparing applications for residential and office extensions, and conversion of shipping containers into offices.
- Preparing application for Change of Use from a locally listed Bingo Hall to a community facility (Church).
- Preparing multiple Advertisement Consent applications and Listed Building Consent applications relating to Grade II listed buildings.
- Preparing Enforcement Notice Appeal, S102 Order Appeal and an application to the European Court of Human Rights, for several families at a gypsy site.
- Preparing full Planning Application for 12 No and 7 No dwellings including Affordable Housing provision.
- Preparing development valuations, marketing and sale of residential plots, with development potential for several units in Hampshire.
- Preparing application for material change of use for the stationing of caravans/mobile homes within a Green Belt, in close proximity to Heathlands/SSSI, including preparing viability assessment and Affordable Housing negotiation.